AEM Infinity 508 ECU
The AEM Infinity 506 and Infinity 508 ECUs deliver state-of-the-art electronic fuel injection (EFI) control capabilities typically found only at upper echelons of Motorsports. Through the Infinity ECU, AEM makes this technology affordable for both professional race teams and amateur racers.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System.
Late model vehicle ECU's all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
- The Infinity's 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity's 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity's faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity's RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
For Track & Racing use only. Not for public roads.
The Infinity Series 5 include all of the advanced features found in the Infinity Series 7 including the latest generation 200 MHz automotive processor that can process 400 MIPS. Airflow model-based (VE) tuning eliminates lookup of many correction tables needed in previous generation ECUs. Flex-fuel and multi-fuel capability, on-board wideband air/fuel control, map switching and knock control are included. Engine protection strategies include coolant temp, oil temp, AFR vs. MAP, intake air temp, knock and fuel pressure. Programmable drive-by-wire, variable cam timing, boost control, nitrous control and traction control are included. Data logging up to 64 GB via a removable USB drive is standard with logging rates up to 1 KHz per channel. The Infinity Series 5 is able to communicate with 3rd party dashes and loggers and is AEMnet enabled. All maps can be password protected. Its sealed enclosure and IP67-rated communications ports are suitable for engine bay mounting.
AEM offers a universal flying lead harness and a Plug & Pin Kit for the Infinity Series 5. Plug & Play adapter harnesses are available for select 4- and 6-cylinder applications.
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex Fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Drive by wire
- Variable valve control
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Map switching (on-the-fly)
- Internal wideband UEGO air/fuel controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 64 GB
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and loggers (via CAN bus only)
- Industry leading transfer speed
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67-rated comms ports
(1) Instructions & Manual
(1) Infinity ECU
(1) AEM USB
(1) Pin Set